Learn Satit Pattana Secondary School are seeking five full time ESL teachers for April 2021.
Learn Satit Pattana Secondary School is a partnership between Learn Corporation, one of the leading providers of enrichment programmes in Thailand and Satit Pattana School. Through this partnership Learn Satit Pattana Secondary School is shaping a better future for secondary education in Thailand.
In the second step in this partnership, the school is expanding the Cambridge curriculum for the teaching of English and preparing students for ESOL courses best suited to their ability. The successful candidate will be contributing ideas and materials suitable to the teaching of ESL subject area.
We expect the successful candidate will:
• Have a good knowledge of Cambridge suite of ESOL exams (KET/PET/First/IELTS)
• Have a recognised teaching qualification, B.Ed., PGCE, PGCEi or Equivalent, with a focus in English
• Have a recognised ESL teaching qualification (CELTA or equivalent)
• Be a Native English speaker
• Have previous experience working internationally
• Have experience of teaching second language learners
• Be a reliable, adaptable and committed team-player
The package for this role is dependent on your qualifications and experience.
Salary scale 50,000 THB - 70,000 THB per month.
Discretionary EOC gratuity based upon a performance appraisal prior to completion of contract.
Work-Permit and Non B visa provided.
Generous holiday entitlement.
Health and accident insurance provided.
Free school lunch and shuttle bus to/from school.
Professional and supportive working environment.
Lush, leafy environment, far from the madding crowd.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our students to learn and for our staff to work. In order to do this all staff recruited are subject to our safe recruitment procedures which include assessment of information provided upon application, the interview process alongside verification of identity, qualifications, and references.